Renting with a passcode (4 digits)
(without a membership card)
Log in to My Page
Log in to My Page on the website and designate a bicycle number.
* You can choose from the Bike Station or enter the bicycle number.
* After designating a bicycle on the website, the reservation is held for 20 minutes.
Choose from the Bike Station
Designate the Bike Station.
Designate a bicycle
Designate the bicycle.
* To check the remaining battery power, first turn on the power to the bicycle.
Getting the unlock passcode
When you designate a bicycle, a 4-digit unlock pass code is displayed.A bicycle reservation is held for 20 minutes after it is designated.
* The reservation can be canceled from My Page.Keep in mind that the reservation will automatically be canceled after 20 minutes.
You will receive a 4-digit unlock pass code via email
Start using the bicycle within 20 minutes
Turn on power to the bicycle at the Bike Station and check the remaining battery power.
1. Press START on the control panel at the rear of the bicycle,
2. Enter the 4-digit unlock pass code to unlock the bicycle.
* The fee is charged to your credit card when the bicycle is unlocked.
* When you register an IC card (a membership card), you can unlock the > bicycle simply by touching the card to the bicycle's control panel. This lets you use the bicycle without getting a passcode and entering it.
Temporary parking (locking the bicycle)
Please manually lock the bike at the back.
* Locking method varies depending on key type.
* The use fee will be charged even during temporary parking. * If you have an orange knob, please lock it while pressing it.
When the bicycle is locked, you will receive a confirmation email.
Temporary parking (unlocking the bicycle)
1. Press START on the control panel,
2. Touch it with your membership card (pre-registered IC card) or Osaifu-Keitai to unlock the bicycle.
Returning the bicycle
1. Manually lock the bicycle with the key at the rear of the bicycle.
* If you have difficulty locking it, turn the rear wheel slightly and try again. A spoke of the wheel may be blocking the key.
3. Return is complete when you see "Returned" on the display.
You will receive a Return Complete confirmation email.